Monday, April 16, 2012

Busted

My boys are on to me.

I can't get away with anything anymore!

When I go up to get Jack up from nap time, he gives a sniff and says, "I need some cashews too!"

When I am downstairs working on dinner (and snacking on thin mints...), then go up to get the boys for dinner, Mitchell will say, "Hey! I smell cookies! Are we having cookies for dinner?"

If I have a beer before dinner while Ben and I are doing homework, he will look up and say, "You kinda smell like daddy, mom..."

I'm going to have to step up my stealth game here if I am going to be able to eat cookies whenever I want or eat cashews without sharing...

1 comment:

  1. Ha! So funny - especially the beer one. ;) Shocked your Thin Mints are still around - I think they would be gone from our house by now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...