Friday, January 6, 2012

The Threat

As I was busy trying to get my kids ready for school this morning, Matt came wandering into the smoothly-running and on-time schedule that is my normal morning and kept insisting on messing it up! I love having him around in the morning, but he was wandering around, drinking coffee, making jokes, and distracting the boys.

At one point, he actually blocked my path from breakfast table to kitchen sink with some sort of attempt to dance with me while holding coffee in one hand! I sighed at him and said, "Matt, the only way I have time for your shenanigans is if you are going to actually help out in here!"

To which he replied, "Did you just threaten me with child care?"

Well, it worked. He got out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...