Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interrupting Cow

Jack has quite the sophisticated sense of humor. I'm not sure who taught him his favorite joke, (I suspect Ben as Mitchell's jokes tend to be a bit more... well... made up) but he loves to shout this one out:

Knock Knock, mom!

who's there?

Interrupting cow!

Interrupting cow who?

MOO!

I swear, he gets the word "interrupting" correct and even has the interrupting "moo" timed perfectly! The first time he pulled this one on me, I couldn't believe how perfect he got it! It was so funny!

He loves to tell this joke anywhere, but his favorite place is in a parking garage where his voice is amplified and echos so he can really get full acoustic sound out of his "MOO!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...