Tuesday, September 13, 2011

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Every time I walk into one of my bathrooms, it smells like urine. I know what you are thinking: "clean your bathrooms more often, lady!" I promise you, the problem is not my lack of toilet cleaning. The problem lies with my middle son. Suddenly, he has taken on the habit of not flushing the toilet. Seems like he remembers to do it if he does more than pee, but I feel like every time I open a toilet lid to use it myself, the water is already yellow.

Who told him "if it's yellow let it mellow?" Certainly not me, the only one responsible for smells and dirt and cleaning in the house. We aren't conserving water here, Mitchell. Flush the stinkin' toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...