Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Snacking

Today, Mitchell must not have gotten quite enough to eat for lunch. While the boys and I were playing together in the living room, Mitchell wandered in with a mischievous look on his face. Once he had my attention, he said, "Hey mom, guess what I have in my pocket?" Well, knowing Mitchell, this could be just about anything, so I didn't even venture a guess. He then proceeded to pull big chunks of shredded chicken out of his jeans pocket to show me his snack. And he ate them! He had found some left-over chicken from the night before that I had left on the counter to eat for lunch today and gone to work on it.

He went back a couple more times to refill his pocket with chicken and I will just have to make sure to remember to check out/empty his pockets before I throw those pants in the laundry tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...