Monday, August 23, 2010

Ice Packs In The Underwear

My boys love ice packs.  You know - those blue, jelly-like ice packs that get all squishy as they thaw?  Mitchell especially will carry one around with him all day, inventing all sorts of things to do with it.  

Well, tonight, he and Ben found a new "use" for it.  I'm not sure if they were hot or if they were sore from all the bike-riding.  My guess is they were just being silly as usual and since anything having to do with underwear or private parts or both is simply hilarious, adding a beloved ice pack to the mix is a recipe for pure enjoyment!  They put their ice packs in their underwear and ran all over the house laughing and making funny noises and well, I'll quit there before I get too graphic with you.  

They went to bed tonight nice and cooled off.  Maybe I should remember the ice pack in the underwear next time the air conditioner breaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...