Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ouch!

I guess I was taking a little too long in the bathroom this morning because my "audience" came to find me and ask what I was doing in there.  Isn't it obvious what I am doing with my pants down, sitting on the toilet?  But little kids are masters of the obvious, so I had to sit there with three little boys watching me, asking specifics about my...well, the whole process.  Mitchell was certain I wasn't finished yet because my poop was too big to come out (he just had that problem a few days ago and no, I was not suffering from that problem) and asked if I had "saw poop."  When I asked him to explain what that was, he said, "You know, the sharp kind that hurts to come out!"  Ben quickly joined in saying, "Oh!  I call that Stegasaurus poop!"  Wow.  Those are both quite...descriptive terms...but also quite accurate!  Nothing like a little humorous entertainment from my "audience" while parked on the pot!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My audience (rocket and G) are not nearly so engaged and interested in the process. :). Tho i often get a "good job mom" from G wen she inspects my work wen i'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, lady used to LOVE following me in there! she'd sit right at my feet and high five me until i pet/scratched her. it was one place/time she ALWAYS got some attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...